Patrick M. Wilkinson
Patrick Wilkinson is a successful Chief Human Resources Officer operating on global and regional platforms covering the US, the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific for US, German, British, Hong Kong, Chinese, and Japanese global enterprises.
He leads Human Resources Teams and human capital change management initiatives to build, upgrade, and transform market brand position and economic performance.
His extensive experience and track record in mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, business realignments, and HR transformation are born of a passion for designing and delivering commercially driven long-term talent solutions.
Patrick is appreciated as a champion for Shareholder, Corporate, and Executive Team global and regional aspirations, where he creates and nurtures cross-cultural alignment between global and regional entities to deliver pragmatic and permanent results.
Global And Regional Chief HR And Talent Executive
Pat is a leader and senior practitioner in the human capital management space with substantial global experience as a Chief Human Resources Officer. He specializes in the Performance and Reward field, and has worked in all major regions of the world.
With Executive Committee and human capital Risk and Governance expertise, Pat serves organizations and individual clients in the following areas:
- Advise on Business Restructurings, including serving as Project Lead or advisor on Human Capital Change Management for Complex Global and Regional Business Alignments, Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Disposals
- Act as Interim Chief People Officer/CHRO, available to lead special organizational transitions during vacancies or restructurings.
- Coach C-Suite Executives and their Teams, specializing in multi-national and global environments.
- Consultant to CEO and Building Executive Management Team Performance
Pat holds a long and substantial track record of results achievement in Human Capital Leadership and Change Management in Global and US business environments. His roles have covered the highest levels of responsibility and accountability in environments characterized by complexity, cross-cultural ambiguity, substantial scale and the urgency of pace. He is an exceptional leader within Executive and Management Committees.
Born and raised in Germany and France. Speaks French fluently. Residing in the United States since the age of 20. Has worked both in the United States and Europe. Open to US domestic and global assignments. Operates effectively in multi-cultural global environments. U.S. Citizen.
Bachelor of Arts from the University of Maryland in Political Science and Economics with High Honors and a Master of Labor and Industrial Relations from Michigan State University with Distinction.
Memberships & Associations
- The Executive Forum
- Michigan State University SLHR Alumni Advisory Board (Previous)
- New York Human Resources Planning Society
- Human Capital Moneyball Advisory Board (Previous)